Image Map

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The First Wedding I Was In Since Turning 21

So yes, I've been 21 for a few years now. But a couple weekends ago was the first wedding I was in since turning 21. And it was out of town. And the reception was in the hotel I was staying in. And it was open bar. Do you see where I'm going with this? It was my cousins wedding so I was with all of my huge family and I'm pretty sure I did a fine job of embarrassing myself. It was a beautiful wedding and a lot of fun. I just took way too much advantage of that open bar. We'll just leave it at that. Thankfully the wedding I'm in this coming weekend isn't at a hotel and I'll have to drive myself home. So I will be the normal, responsible person I usually am. That being said, here are some pictures. And you can just watch as my stupidness progresses. Oh and I caught the bouquet. Or had it thrown to me. Either way, I don't think I could throw a bigger hint at Nick. Hashtag winky face. 
 

 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Family wedding are the---best!!!! Looks like lots of fun was had by all.

New follower through Coast to Coast link.