Image Map

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Easter Weekend/Baking Spree

Normally on weekends I get scheduled Saturday morning and a double on Sunday. But this weekend I was scheduled Friday night and that was it. So I got to spend the entire weekend with Nick and Luke and my family. It was a nice change. And after hearing how unbelievably slow we were on Sunday, I'm really glad I wasn't scheduled and got to spend Easter with some of my family. My Mom had to work and my Dad stayed home but Nick, my sisters, me, and some of our other family members got to eat lunch together and play some games. I was asked to bring something to eat and since I suck at actually cooking I decided to bake instead. And instead of making like 20 cupcakes I went ahead and made 48 and a dirtcake. I have no idea why, but I did. I sent a lot of the cupcakes to work with Carrie that afternoon because I knew they would get eaten. 

 
 

 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

No comments: