Image Map

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

That Moment Your Phone (And Life) Changes

Sunday I dropped my phone. I've dropped my phone countless times. I don't put a case on it, or a screen protector, because every time I drop it, it never broke or anything. But on Sunday, we'll call it c-day (cracked day), my phone fell out of my hands from not very far up and shattered. Totally and completely shattered. Glass pieces in my hand, stuck in my fingers, and I can barely see my screen. I wanted to vomit. According to Nick "it's not the end of the world" but I really kind of think it is. So I went to the AT&T store to get a new one, but they have a stupid new plan thing so instead I ending up completely changing my parents plan in order to save them like $75. So now I have a shattered phone screen and am waiting on my cousin to get parts in order to fix it. I kind of just want to go buy a new phone but I guess I can be patient and wait until the new screen comes in. In the meantime, I'll just have a mini panic attack every single time I look at my phone.

In other news, I went to Frozen on Ice the other night and it was the most adorable thing I've ever witnessed. Every single little kid around me, and there were a lot, was singing the words out loud and at the top of their lungs. And the little girl behind me knew every single word to the entire movie and if they said something that wasn't in the movie she would get pissed and say "they didn't say that!". It was so funny, like hilarious and adorable all together. I loved it. I felt like a five year old again and it was nice not to have anything to worry about. Well except that stupid dress because it was all going on at the same time as I was sitting watching Elsa freeze the Scott Trade Center. 

Illinois has also had way too much snow for anyone to handle lately. Like I love snow, a lot, but I'm so sick of it. Especially when it starts to melt and makes everything so muddy and Luke decides to sprint through all of the mud. It gives him 327289473 even more spots than he already has. But last weekend after one of our big snows the weather was perfect for hanging outside. So that's exactly what I did with Ethan and my Aunt Cindy and Uncle Greg. 
So that's my life as of late. I have an Influenster VoxBox review I need to do, and Luke got his first BarkBox so I will let you all know how much he loved everything in it. In the meantime, I'm working every single night this week and this weekend I have a full schedule. When life comes at you, it comes at you full force. 
 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

1 comment:

Janette Garcia said...

Sorry about your phone! But besides that, you seem to have had fun at Frozen on Ice. My niece almost went and she would've been one of the kids to sing all the songs loudly haha