Image Map

Monday, January 26, 2015

My Faves/Not Faves From the SAGs

So, um, obviously I'm like this huge fashionista and whatnot. Which means my opinion on these dresses from the SAGs last night really matter. And I'm sure you are all going to take them to heart and really agree with me. Whatever. However, I will say that a lot of the speeches last night were adorable and amazing and these people make me giggle because they are always in the public eye but the second they have to give an acceptance speech they get super nervous and it reminds me that they're just like us. But with more money, and they're more beautiful, and they can do whatever they want whenever they want.

Here are five of my favorite dresses from last night.

And here are four of my least favorite. I thought I saved five pictures but I didn't, so I will just add that although Ariel Winters or whatever Alex from Modern Family's real name is, looked awesome I just feel like she's too young to have her boobs out the way she did. But that's just the dog mom in me because I wouldn't want Luke putting his boobs out there like that.


 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

No comments: