Image Map

Friday, August 22, 2014

Throwing a party with Tiny Prints

*I was given the opportunity to work with Tiny Prints on this birthday party. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

So my Mom turned the big 5-0 this year and I decided to throw her a surprise party. Little did I know how much actually goes in to throwing one of those parties. Especially for about 60 people. The invitations are one of the most important parts of a party because they're the first things people see when they are being told about the party. That's where Tiny Prints comes in. Working with them was such a wonderful experience because they helped me make some very tough decisions on the invites and a few different decorations. I didn't want this to be a boring old everything is black and depressing party and Tiny Prints really helped capture what I wanted this party to be. Fifty and fabulous is what I was going for because what 50 year old wants to be reminded of how old they are? ;-)

The invitations turned out amazing and everyone loved them. The really captured what I wanted the party to be like and paved the way for my creative mind to get rolling. 


Next were the return address labels. For obvious reasons, I'm going to show you the one from their website. But they went perfectly with the invites and I loved them just as much.


Tiny Prints also has some wonderful decorations to add even more personalization to a party. I chose to use stickers for the cupcakes and a notepad where I had people write different memories or well wishes to my Mom. She loved them as much as I did. 

I loved all of the things I got from Tiny Prints. They really added a personal touch to the party that I wouldn't have been able to get any where else. I am so glad I got to work with them on my mom's party and I know she appreciated it just as much.
 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

No comments: