Image Map

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

It's My Day

Mom is letting me take over again today. Maybe it's because she's too tired to think of anything creative herself. I like to think it's because I'm so awesome that I'm the one better suited to write a post on a day that should be revolving around me. (Mom would like me to tell you that every day revolves around me). Anyway, today is National Dog Day and anyone who is anyone should know that. I mean it is the most important day besides the day I was born. So I thought for my post I would just tell you all about what I've been up to since Mom sucks at posting on a regular basis.

 I've been sleeping
 And then sleeping some more
 I got a new toy so I played with it for awhile. Then fell asleep again.
 I discovered digging in actual mud and not just digging the couch or the bed. It was amazing. I loved it. I can't wait to get an actual yard that I can run around and dig in. Dad says that won't happen and I just laugh to myself when I hear him say that.
 There's been some more sleeping
 This was a Friday night. Mom and I turned up, obviously. Is that how you even say that? I'm just a dog, what do you want from me?

 Mom had to bug me while I was just waking up the other day. Why can't she just let me relax for once without taking a picture?
 I've been doing a lot of watching Mom and Dad eat. I beg and beg for food but they don't give in to me so I've just resorted to sitting on the couch or the floor while they eat. Whatever.
 I've been doing a lot of cuddling with mom. But I'm kind of getting sick of her being home. Like go get a job or something, seriously.
 Dad likes to pick me up sometimes. I have no idea why.
 Mom tries to take selfies with me all the time. Will she never realize that I hate them and think they're overrated which is why I never sit still or look at the camera for her? Sheesh.
And today my diet consists of ice cubes and water because I was sick all night last night and Mom thinks this will help. Like all I want is my dog food and some carrots lady, come on.

And now it is time to go back to sleep since that's what I do best. And it seems like it's the only thing to do since Mom says it's way too hot to go do anything outside. It's only been 97+ degrees everyday for the past week. And the news guy just said it feels like 104 outside already. Just take me to a pool or the lake and let me jump in people!
 photo signiature_zps56ce7144.png

1 comment:

Meghan said...

You are way too cute for your own good Luke!