Image Map

Thursday, September 20, 2012

O-H-

I-O
Rip his f'n head off!

Sorry, sorry ... I just pictured myself back at the game
And that's what they yell
Well the students ... well some of them
I did.
Whatev
It was an amazing experience to say the least
105,000 people were packed into the stadium Saturday
105,000 people, people!
That is a shit ton of people!
It was amazing!

Obvs I took a hundred pictures ....
From left to right: Aunt Teresa, Uncle Scott, Me, Courtney, and Heather



I just wanted to let you all know I was safe. Batman was there. In full outfit.
Just in case Bane decided to make an appearance and like blow the stadium up or something....
Making buckeye necklaces!

The bottom left picture is hard to tell but it's John Glenn and his wifey
The OSU band honored them and the whole NASA program
Anddd then we have this enormous sundea that I ate all by myself
Kidding ... completely
Almost
It was 12 brownies and 6 scoops of ice cream with whipped cream, carmel, fudge and sprinkles
It was heaven in a bowl the size of my head
And then Saturday night we sat around the fire
It was a great whirlwind weekend and I loved it!

And what makes writing my weekend update post on Thursday even better is the fact that tomorrow is the weekend again! 
Makes. My. Day.
post signature

3 comments:

Rachel! said...

Aww love all the pics! Looks like it was a blast! :) ps I want that big ice cream sundae! :) id def eat the whole thing!

Katie said...

Looks like you had a good time! I have always wanted to go to a Badgers game ;)

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun, where I live there is not tailgating allowed and it makes me so sad!