Image Map

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Husbands

Yes, I said husbands
With an S.
It happens.

Let me just introduce you to them
In no certain order
Because that would be rude
Just in case they read this sometime in the future, obvs
David Freese.
Ohhh Mr. Freese, how you instantly captured my heart last season
And we all know you are just waiting for the right time to hit a homerun ball to me that says "will you marry me?" 

Sam Bradford
I do not hold it against you that you play for the StL Rams .. 
But that is only because you are a very studly human being.

Rory Mcilory
I am sorry to say that golf is like an insanely boring sport
But you make it worth watching
Your accent might help a little bit too...

Dear Tj Oshie, 
It wasn't until I saw you speak on TV about the NHL lock out tonight that I decided you could be on this list.
And now if we could just do something about that hair...

Oh Bryce Harper
Your age and your temper should turn me away
But I just cannot help but just look at you and smile
You are just so darn cute!

And there you have it...
I may or may not have a slight obsession with sports players
Except for NBA players .... gross

Who is your future husband(s)?
post signature

1 comment:

Sonya said...

You are too funny! Did you ever see the interview that some girl did with David Freese at Six Flags and it was the most awkward interview because she was sort of flirty with him.