Image Map

Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's OK...

Today I am linking up with Neely and Amber for It's OK Thursday!
Its Ok Thursdays



It's OK....

That I think today is Wednesday because it's actually Thursday and that means tomorrow is Friday! (And Saturday comes after that, sorry I had to)

That I am so excited (like a little kid on Christmas) for my tattoo appointment on Saturday

That I am becoming a reg at Wild Country (girlfriend loves to line dance)

That I have been obsessing over cowboy boots since I went to Wild Country the first time
 
That I keep watching this video over and over because that little girl is so funny

To spend half my day reading other blogs

That I feel horrible every time I leave my parents and Tatum looks at me with a sad face

To stay out late every night on the weekends and pay for it during the week

That I've painted my nails 3 times since Monday

To be an expert creeper on Facebook

That I payed for a gym membership a month ago and went one time in the last month

To be counting down the days to my birthday (46!)

To call/text my mom every time something big happens in celeb world

That I should be doing homework right now but instead I am typing this

And now I am leaving you with this picture because no matter how bad my day is going, now all I have to do is look at it and smile.
This is the only boy I need in my life 
Especially with a face like that :)

I hope you are all having a fantastic Thursday!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Girl line dancing is the best!!!!

If your lookin for a pair of boots check out corral! They are the cutest and so comfy. Own 6 pair of boots and 4 are corrals!