Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

Wow, it has been to long...

Hello! 
It has been way to long since I actually posted something.
But let me tell you, these past two weeks have been so unbelievably busy.
I had two final papers due for class.
My gorgeous cousin got married.
We had family in for 11 days.
And we all had plenty of adventures.
To say these past two weeks have been a whirlwind would be an understatement.

So these two weeks are going to be broken up into two posts. 
This one will be pictures from the rehearsal dinner and the wedding :)

Rj and his sign 
Rehearsal
My mom, Amy, and me

Mother of the bride and the bride :)


His first look at her .. melts my heart...

My cousin Chris singing


He decided to shave on the bus ride to the reception...
He needed some help
Success!

More shaving



The "trip and roll"


My father and me!
Happy parents of the bride!
A family tradition





Grandma Barb having a great time! :)

This wedding was wonderful.
I am so happy for my cousin Shelby and her new husband Blake.
They are great for each other.

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: