Image Map

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My week with the Robinsons!

So after the wedding some of the family stuck around.
We did so much!
Sunday was a lounge around the pool kind of day.
Monday consisted of going to the Arch (but not up in it), going on the Anheuser Busch Brewery tour, eating at the Spaghetti Factory and ending the night at the Cardinals game (that they won).
Tuesday we spent the day in Springfield going to the different Abraham Lincoln sites.
Side note: I also got to go to the Cardinals game Tuesday with some friends .. I just love my Cards :)
Wednesday was the Fourth of July so we all just hung out and relaxed in the pool.
Thursday was a day of good byes.
Obviously, I took a million pictures :)


Relaxing in the pool after the wedding
Our trip to the Arch
Anheuser Busch tour
Cardinals game!
Abraham Lincoln's home
Fireworks for the Fourth!

So now that I have you all up to date on my life as of lately, I think it's about time to start crafting a little bit again :)
Until next time, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Malo said...

Your pics are great! Looks like you had a fun week!
And I love your new header ;)

Beginning with Becca said...

Thank you! We had a great time! And thanks, it was time for a change! :)