Image Map

Monday, July 23, 2012

I admit it, I was wrong...

This doesn't happen very often, so take full advantage of it now. But yes I was wrong ... more about that in a minute.

Oh Monday, we meet again.
 For some reason I keep thinking it is the middle of the week.
 Don't ask why. My brain is on ultimate Monday mode right now.
Anywho, this weekend was a pretty good one. It went by a little to fast for my liking though. But doesn't that always happen?

Friday I watched this little boy.
Later that night I went over to my friend Lisa's house and some of us went up to a little carnival in a town next to us. I just really wanted a corn dog (don't judge). It was awful. Yes, I ate most of it. But with like 2 bites left I couldn't finish it so I just gave it to one of my friends to finish. After we left there we all just hung out and talked. It was nice to catch up.

Saturday I went to the movies to see The Dark Knight Rises.
This is me. Being forced to go. I really dislike superhero movies. This guy, on the other hand, almost had a heart attack he was so excited for the movie. I'm not lying. 
And this is where I admit to being wrong.
I ended up enjoying it very much. I haven't seen the first one and I've only seen the second one once, but I really liked this one. Maybe I'll go watch the first two. But probably not.

I spent my Sunday how every girl loves spending her Sundays.
First I went here:

Then I went here:
And then I went here:
I know, you should totally be jealous.
Actually, I had fun. The food at Hooters was good and I got to spend the whole day with someone who I very much enjoy being around. So I can't complain.

Also Sunday, a new family member was added to our ever growing family!

Baby Saige decided to join us. She is adorable and precious and I cannot wait to meet her. Congratulations to my cousins Cam and Jade on a gorgeous baby girl! :)

How did you all spend your weekend?
Thanks for reading! :)

5 comments:

Nick said...

Hey, I read your blog. I too enjoyed catching up with everyone on Friday and the movie with everyone on Saturday.

Shelby said...

Hey there! I found you on coast to coast because I noticed you're from Illinois too!:) Stop by and say hello sometime!

Shelby xoxo
shelbychasingbirdies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey!! I love how you spent your Saturday........ that's how I spent my Friday!
Friday, we went to Hooters for lunch and then stopped at Bass Pro and Cabelas! Thats soo funny!

I love having blogging friends close.... :)

Beginning with Becca said...

Yay for more bloggers from Illinois! I will be stopping by soon!

Beginning with Becca said...

That is to funny! A friend of mine decided that's how we were going to spend our day and I went along with it! Ha :)