Image Map

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

5 Things That Make Me Happy Right Now!

Hello and happy Tuesday! 
I hope your Monday went great!
This past weekend was a lot of fun.
I got to go to the truck and tractor pulls for the first time on Saturday night and I have to admit, I kind of enjoyed them. :) The trucks were more fun to watch than the tractors but that's just me.
Sunday I got to lay around the pool all day and celebrate my sister's birthday.
It was a relaxing weekend all together. 
No pictures though. Sorry!

Onto 30 Things!
Today's topic is 5 things that make me happy right now.

The first one would definitely be my family. Not only my mom, dad, and sisters but also my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I love being around them. And knowing that they will always have my best interest at heart is awesome.

Both of these were taken by my cousin Courtney

The second thing that makes me happy is my dog Tatum. I love going over to my parents house and taking a nap on the couch with him (naps make me happy too :)). He may not be the smartest dog (he doesn't know come, he barely knows sit, and he occasionally runs into the couch when he tries to jump on it) and he may be quite lazy (which could be my fault) but I would not trade him for the world. 
His birthday :)

Another thing that makes me extremely happy is the fact that it is summer. I love summer. Actually I love fall more, and maybe spring, or winter. Heck, I love all seasons for different reasons (I totally did not mean to rhyme). But I love being able to just relax by a pool in the sun all day. I also love not being in classes. Last summer I had two weeks of actual summer vacation, this summer I get a whole month and a half. :)

Having a job makes me happy. I love that I have two jobs. I may complain about them a time or two but I am so grateful to have them. So many people are without a job and so I am glad to be able to have two great jobs. I also love that they are student worker jobs because I have every weekend off. What makes me really happy is the fact that I have met some amazing people through these jobs and developed some great friendships from them.
The last thing that makes me happy right now are my friends. I have a close group of friends that I have had since high school and I wouldn't trade them for the world. They may make fun of me, pick on me, and give me an occasional headache/bruise but I do enjoy being around them. We are always laughing and we tend to have a great time when we get together.
 Back in high school
 Today

I am also grateful and happy everyday for everything that God has given me. The people he has blessed me with and the lessons he has taught me. I wouldn't trade my life for the world.

What makes you happy? 

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: